3.5.06

Am I bipolar in love?


Am I bipolarly in love with you?
Well, I hope to never get through
this present mania with you.
But what about the others
in your life.. the lovers?
would you denounce them for me?
and then come away with me,
against all odds, we might be…
happy!
We’ll get together by next spring
Without any bluebirds to sing,
no lemonades to drink in July
nor rivers to cross in style
without tears to waste
ships to sail, or plays to play
we've done all this before
and anyway
It has always been our way
to forever stay…
les enfants terribles!
Now what do you say?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

et on s'arrete!

saad said...

Now what do you say? I say: Khidni ma3ak 3ala balad b3eed... Matrah ma kinna wlad sghar! And speaking about lemonade in July, you will find plenty of lemons in my blog :)

Ghassan said...

AHHH!!!
I see your blog is growing!
(can't wait to hear the stories)